IT Government Contractor in Chantilly, VA seeking a FT Flex Pricing/Contracts Administrator
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location Requirements: Currently remote but must reside in DC Metro area within commuting distance to Chantilly, VA
Rate: $100-$120K annual plus benefits
Job Description: Senior Pricing/Contracts Administrator will manage the full contract administration life cycle to include full participation in cost proposal development. Important aspects of this position are cradle-to-grave contract administration and prior cost proposal / pricing experience. Work with internal business departments to ensure contractual compliance and support and collaborate across multiple accounts. A successful candidate for this role is able to work independently and exercise sound business judgement.
- Develop detailed cost/pricing models and complete pricing documents using Excel, based on RFP/RFQ requirements.
- Full life cycle contract administration (cradle-to-grave) of prime contracts as well as subcontractor-to-prime contractor contracts. Review, prepare and negotiate Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontractor-to-Prime Agreements, contract modifications, cost and price proposals, cost narrative volumes, corporate approval matrices and contract close-out documentation.
- Serves as primary point of contact with Prime Contractor's Subcontracts Administrators for all assigned contracts.
- Review, redline and negotiate contract terms and conditions and pricing, liaising across various programs/accounts. Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage in accordance with relevant FAR/DFAR clauses, laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Complete certifications and representation documents as required
- Support cost and administrative proposal process from initial RFP draft through proposal submittal.
- Strong negotiation skills and complete understanding of company goals, strategy and position to negotiate of pricing as both a Prime and Subcontractor.
- Provides contracts advice, interpretation of contract requirements and identification of risk to account managers and senior leadership.
- Understanding and experience with FAR/DFAR, DCAA, and DCMA regulations and requirements.
- Maintain the department’s internal system folders.
- Create, organize, file, and maintain contract files within the existing file structure.
- Distribute contractual documents and details to the appropriate accounts.
- Coordinates with account managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Participates in proposal production and delivery.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Serves as the back up to the Contracts Director.
- Strong understanding of the link between company strategy and goals with the contracts function resulting in appropriate strategic negotiations to build relationships while protecting and advancing the company.
- Significant proposal pricing experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of Federal Government Contracting experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline, or;
- Bachelor’s Degree in other fields acceptable as long as previous experience in cradle to grave contract administration and proposal pricing experience is met.
- Must be extremely detail and quality oriented.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Strong organization skills, including following established process and assisting with process refinement, with the ability to effectively manage workload expectations, and meet commitments.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be an effective communicator, written and verbal and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all Customers, Account Managers and Senior Leadership. Must have the ability to obtain a TS clearance.
- Contracts certifications, law and or finance degree a plus.
- Best in Class, large GWAC, and GSA experience a plus.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.