Speech recognition software company is seeking a Senior Product Manager to build their product management function.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Remote, reporting in office 1 time/month
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to build and execute a modern Product Management function. The role will be responsible for the vision, definition and delivery of our cutting-edge SaaS products and services. Working across teams the PM will work to design, develop, and ensure quality SaaS based products and services, profitable business models, and delighted customers. This is a customer/market facing role where the successful candidate will deeply understand the customer problems, the technology and will have direct impact to our business.
The PM will work with customers and partners to deeply understand their needs, discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects. Through close contact with the target market (customer visits, trade shows, review of market/trade publications, and working alongside the sales workforce) you'll develop business cases for feature development including financial evaluations (RR, ROI, OPP, Cost), competitive and market analyses, customer needs, critical success factors, sales positioning, and other business case components. Success in this position will have a drastic impact on our positioning in the industry.
- 10+ years in software product management roles with at least 5 years in an enterprise-class SaaS role
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize inputs from multiple sources to create a prioritized roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to feel for when to use a get-things-done startup approach and when to leverage big-company processes
- Have the courage to say "no" to a customer’s or superior’s request, and the skill to do so without damaging relationships
- Experience with a service offering
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations
- Prior end-to-end product development experience, including research, go to market, and interaction with enterprise customers.
- Strong business ownership, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to investigate details to make ideas into reality.
- Create a vision, define the product and work with a world-class team of engineers to deliver that vision
- Prior experience developing revenue models
- Currently located in the United States
- Work independently or as part of a small team on projects
- Communicate daily with colleagues and management
- Work remotely using collaboration software and video conferencing
- Experience building and delivering contact center solutions
- Experience working in the voice domain in addition to the text domain
- Automated Speech Recognition background
- Prior experience in both a large and small company environments
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.