As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you deliver meaningful results through a partnership with the customer that spans the full solution lifecycle – pre-sales to implementation to optimization and future growth. You will leverage and expand your existing knowledge of contact center solutions to build and manage solutions for our customers. As you learn our solutions and are on the front line supporting the customer, you have ample backup from a knowledgeable team that eagerly assists with the service delivery effort.
The responsibilities of a Senior Solutions Engineer include the following:
- Educate customers and prospective customers on custom solution elements and value
- Collect customer requirements for use of the custom solution
- Design solution dialogs and implement applications to meet customer requirements
- Analyze performance and take actions to improve solution performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Troubleshoot IP telephony issues with ability to read ladder diagrams and packet traces to determine the root cause of technical issues
- Be a subject matter expert on contact center voice infrastructure
This position is full-time and remote. Come join us in transforming customer experiences.
- Experience implementing and supporting software solutions
- Experience supporting or implementing UC and contact center communications solutions
- Skilled with packet capture tools (e.g. Wireshark) and troubleshooting IP Telephony issues
- Ability to listen well to understand our customer’s objectives
- Ability to explain “technical stuff” to sometimes non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to serve as a subject matter expert, sharing expertise and experience with the goal of elevating the knowledge base of colleagues and increasing productivity
- Can interact with customers by delivering high levels of customer service via video, phone, email, text channels, and on-site with the customer
- Can identify, own, and resolve issues impacting the solution. Then, document how you fixed it.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, as business travel resumes
- Good organizational skills to manage work across multiple projects
- Work must be performed in the United States and you must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States. Company will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Experience with IVRs or other self-service solutions that are used to reduce cost and drive increased customer satisfaction
- Experience working with SBCs supporting voice communications
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.