Innovative and rapidly growing renewable energy company seeking a part-time Social Media Specialist.
Hours/Schedule: Approximately 10 hours a week- flexible schedule
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Hybrid
Rate: Competitive Compensation
Job Description: Develop and execute social media strategy to drive and increase engagement across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Build and implement social media strategies.
- Create compelling and engaging copy.
- Expand social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to further engage target audience.
- Look for opportunities in social media spaces, i.e. blogs, on-line forums, to engage in dialogues, post stories and answer questions where appropriate.
- Regularly measure and communicate insights gained from social media communications.
- BA in marketing or other relevant field.
- 5+ years experience in marketing, PR or sales.
- Expert in social media tools, usages, and strategies – especially LinkedIn.
- Strong creative writing and communications skills.
- Show energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
- Good organizational skills.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.