Speech recognition software company seeks a Solutions Engineer to educate customers, assess their requirements, design and implement a customized solution to meet their needs.
Hours/Schedule: Full time
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Remote
As a Solutions Engineer you deliver meaningful results through a partnership with the customer that spans the full solution lifecycle – pre-sales to implementation to optimization and future growth. You will learn and leverage knowledge of contact centers, speech recognition, human factors, and voice user interfaces to build and manage solutions for customers.
The responsibilities of a Solutions Engineer include the following:
- Educate customers and prospective customers on solution elements and value
- Collect customer requirements for use of the solution
- Design solution dialogs and implement applications to meet customer requirements
- Analyze performance and take actions to improve solution performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Experience implementing and supporting software solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to listen well to understand our customer’s objectives
- Ability to explain “technical stuff” to sometimes non-technical stakeholders
- Can interact with customers by delivering high levels of customer service via video, phone, email, text channels, and on-site with the customer
- Can identify, own, and resolve issues impacting the solution and then, document how you fixed it
- Ability to travel up to 20%, as business travel resumes
- Good organizational skills to manage work across multiple projects
- Work must be performed in the United States and you must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States. Company will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.