Location Requirements: Location is hybrid with a few days/week in Reston office preferred
Hours/Schedule: Prefer full-time flex but will also consider part-time
Job Description: Mid-career attorney needed to round out in-house legal function. Will contribute meaningfully, with guidance from the CLO/GC and Associate GCs to the provision of legal advice and counsel to the company’s leadership and the successful management of a variety of general legal matters.
- JD degree and membership of any state Bar
- 7-10 years of practical experience in a law firm or in-house legal department or government-agency equivalent
- Willing and able to manage litigation with outside counsel
- Experience with and an interest in conducting and supervising internal investigations
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously while paying attention to details
- Experience with any of these legal issues would be a plus: US government contracting; medical law; intellectual property; construction; or human resources
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.