Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Government Contractor in Vienna, VA seeking FT Flex Sr. Recruiter with government contracting experience.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct hire
Location Requirements: Remote
Rate: $75K-90K salary plus benefits
Job Description: Seeking Senior Recruiter to support internal needs for talent acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have experience as a hands-on recruiter in the government contracting industry and must be an independent, self-starter with a can-do approach to filling positions. The Senior Recruiter will coordinate across the company with division leads and hiring managers to understand recruiting needs, source candidates proactively, coordinate with external recruiters (as needed) and conduct all screening, scheduling of interviews, and finalizing offers for successful candidates. This position will also be responsible for administering the ATS to include job posting, candidate status, vendor relations, reporting, and collaborating on compensation analysis. The successful candidate will partner with Human Resources to ensure compliance with company's Affirmative Action Plan
- Develop sourcing strategies for talented and diverse candidates through creative methods such as networking, job posting, social media, employee referrals, cold calling, career fairs, college recruiting, etc.
- Communicate with hiring managers and executives to best understand the unique needs of our clients and contracts to create position descriptions and source/identify the right candidates for the role
- Cultivating relationships between community workforces and agencies, educational institutions, etc.
- Screening candidates in various stages of our ATS and moving qualified candidates through our pipeline for current or future positions in compliance with Affirmative Action Plan requirements
- 5+ years' experience in government contract recruiting, whether internal or agency
- Proven proactive methods of successful recruiting tactics…Must be a hunter in diverse arenas
- Must be extremely flexible to adapt to different personalities, requirements, work speeds, learning styles
- Proficient in recruitment marketing and social media to best advertise all open positions
- Have solid relationship building skills combined with basic GovCon knowledge
- College education preferred, work experience in lieu of degree accepted
- Desire to grow professionally in the recruiting career field through participation in professional organizations, networking for DIS and organizing recruiting efforts outside the company such as job fairs, college recruiting, etc.
- Ability to source management consulting applicants in the areas of strategic communications, design, strategic planning, workforce planning, performance measurement, organizational development, etc.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple open positions
- This position is a flexible 40-hour week and may include weekends, as needed
- Preference will be given to qualified Veteran candidates
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.