Job Description: This role will own accounting functions and be responsible for tying out the financials. There is also a part-time AP/Payroll associate on the team. Responsibilities include:
- Perform multi-entity accounting
- Process GL journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Accounts Payable check runs
- Payroll and payroll tax accounting
- Bachelor's degree
- Overall ease with computers; strong Excel knowledge; experience with Sage accounting software a plus
- Small company accounting experience
- Exceptional communication skills and comfort speaking to customers both inside and outside the company
- Detail oriented and organized
- Approaches challenges with positive energy and resourcefulness
- Success working both independently and as a member of a team.
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.