Women-owned CPA firm with an exceptional office culture and team is seeking a Staff Tax Accountant to join their team. Our client emphasizes a strong company culture; work-life balance, pet friendly office, and personal and professional growth. Excellent opportunities for future advancement!
Hours/Schedule: Full-time hybrid schedule with flexibility. No travel required. Hours will fluctuate during busy season.
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid – 2-3days/week in Londonderry, NH office
Rate: $55,000-$70,000 based on experience, plus overtime compensation during busy season, and discretionary bonus. Excellent benefits as part of total compensation package.
The Staff Tax Accountant will serve a diverse client base, including individuals, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and trust & estate clients. The position offers growth opportunities up to and including partnership, and the ideal candidate will possess leadership abilities and an interest in advancement. The other indispensable qualities we seek are honesty, intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, and excellent communication skills.
- Prepare tax returns for clients.
- Provide accounting services and financial analysis.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills in balancing the needs of multiple clients, while providing exceptional service.
- One to 3 years of experience, all or mostly in public accounting
- Strong accounting skills
- Experience with tax preparation preferred, but willing to train
- Experience with variety of software packages including, tax preparation program (Ultra Tax a plus) and Microsoft 365 and QuickBooks or other accounting programs
- A desire to work in public accounting
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.