Leading Company in creating employer-aligned education opportunities seeks a Success Coach to support student success throughout the entire lifecycle of their participation in online degrees.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid, 3 days on-site and 2 remote
Job Description: The Success Coach will partner with the student as early as admission to the program, support them throughout their coursework and help them reach all goals to graduation. The coach helps student stay on track throughout their experience by helping them manage and overcome barriers, including supporting and project managing the students through paperwork and requirements. The Success Coach is responsible for setting up a program plan for coursework for each student, provide ongoing check points to identify issues and concerns that might come up as students balance personal lives and schoolwork, and offer additional support and best practice tools to help remote students stay connected to their peers, faculty and the school.
- Welcome new students and help them to get the required admissions and enrollment paperwork completed (e.g. final transcripts, enrollments forms, financial aid)
- Develop and lead student orientations
- Support class registration
- Collaborate with student on personalized degree pathway
- Act as liaison with student service office (e.g. financial aid, registrar) to support students
- Escalate academic issues to program directors and/or faculty
- Evaluate student progression towards degree and on-track status for graduation
- Serve as overall communication liaison for students
- Bachelor's degree minimum academic qualification
- Experience in an educational setting providing direct service to students or experience in a customer-service focused environment
- Prior experience coaching college or graduate-level students a plus
- Exceptional customer service and counseling skills
- Superior writing skills, particularly interpersonal
- Commitment to excellence in providing student services
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience building relationship through engagement, connection and managing critical conversations
- Conversant at data tracking interpreting and applying data
- Full computer proficiency in all Microsoft and Google products
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.