Arlington, VA based consulting firm is looking for a part time Technical Recruiter
Hours/Schedule: 20 – 25 hours week (could be more if desired)
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Remote with one day in the Arlington, VA office if possible. This job could be entirely remote for the right Boston candidate.
Rate: $50 – $55/hour
Part time Technical Recruiter. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in technical recruiting with a background in a fast-paced, full-cycle strategic recruiting environment.
You will contribute to the growth of our organization by attracting, evaluating, and retaining diverse talent. As an experienced recruiter, you will play a role in achieving business objectives through sourcing, presenting top talent, ensuring a flawless candidate experience, and building a network for future talent pipelines. You will partner with leadership to identify hiring priorities, provide recruitment strategy, as well as compensation recommendations. As the company continues to grow and develop, so do our recruiting initiatives. In this role, you will be an integral part of developing and implementing an efficient talent acquisition process.
- Primary need is for Agile Project Managers and Advanced Information Architects (ontologists and taxonomists).
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard-to-fill and highly specialized positions such as: Senior Python and Java Developers, Data Architects and Engineers, Taxonomy and Ontology Analysts, and Senior Management Consultants
- Experience working with Agile teams and familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience managing project financials for commercial and/or federal projects
- Responsible for full lifecycle technical recruitment
- Partner with the hiring team to define open positions create position descriptions and vet job requirements
- Update job postings to various job boards e.g. LinkedIn and Dice
- Perform advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods to support current and future hiring needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert in technical recruiting, offering data, trends, and guidance on best practices
- Review resumes, track candidates, and maintain candidate progress within the Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate and prepare interview materials, schedule interviews, and assist with recruiting events
- Cultivate an exceptional candidate experience and ensure flawless communication and handoffs
- Act as a Point-of-Contact for candidates and the hiring team on interview days
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at all levels in a professional, articulate manner
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and pivot in a fast past environment with changing needs
- Must be able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with high-level attention to detail
- Experience developing creative sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill roles
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- 3+ years experience in full-cycle, technical recruiting
- Experience with Google Suite
- Experience mentoring and/or managing members of recruiting team
- All of our employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, unless you have received a medical or religious exemption
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.