Woman-owned consulting firm seeking a technical writer with active Secret Clearance for 2-3 month virtual project.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible starting end of April/Early May to cover for maternity leave.
Job Type: Contract
Location Requirements: Remote (must reside in DC Metro area or MA)
Job Description: Technical writer needed to take notes in weekly meetings, input technical comments from a comments matrix into a document, deconflict opposing comments, and receive feedback from reviewers/technical editors.
- 6-12 years experience in technical writing
- MUST have ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHER
- Attention to detail
- Process management skills
- Strong version control skills
- Timeline management (stay to managed schedule, meet deadlines)
- Self-sufficient – problem solving prior to contacting POC – present options and solutions not problems
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.