Registered Investment Adviser with financial advisors nationwide seeking a UX Specialist- Journey Mapping and Data Visualization.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Job Type: Direct
Location Requirements: Hybrid, 3 days/week on-site, 2 days/week remote
Job Description: Are you a UX professional, dedicated to client advocacy and service delivery? Do you have experience defining the future state of an organization and helping to get them there? Looking for a team player with UX experience who thrives on challenge and change, ready to play a key role in our organizational transformation.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of consumer trends, technology trends, competitive practices, and best-in-class experiences to help shape the vision of the ideal customer journey
- Owning the creation process for the company’s next wave of prospect and advisor journey tools, including coordinating mapping sessions, creating personas and journey maps, conducting follow-up analyses, and providing insights and recommendations
- Gathering “jobs to be done” input and voice-of-the-customer insights via surveys, interviews, and sessions with staff and advisors
- Designing a master journey map that depicts the ideal end-to-end customer experience (CX) across multiple touch points and systems
- Building and owning a governance process for journey maps that provides for evolution, actionable decision-making, and variations by persona
- Identifying and addressing the most critical gaps in providing a valuable, enjoyable, efficient, and effective CX
- Communicating company's advisor CX story to stakeholders to grow and align their CX perspective; clearly articulating ideas that add new value to the CX roadmap
- Linking the journey map work to key performance indicators and other data-driven metrics; ensuring that company measures and monitors performance against critical customer moments
- Demonstrated knowledge of UX principles and CX research methodologies
- Visual design skills that support compelling data visualization deliverables (e.g., journey maps)
- Recognize and explore experiences that can be quantifiably and qualitatively improved
- Ability to interpret results and identify areas of opportunity, both quick wins and long-term initiatives
- Project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization, negotiation, presentation, and influencing skills
- 5+ years of strategic experience design or UX roles, with a supporting portfolio of work
- Customer analytics and sentiment analysis a plus
- Financial services background preferred
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.