Membership organization in Northern VA seeking a part-time virtual assistant to support the CEO 2-3 hours/day.
Hours/Schedule: 10-15 hours/week, 2-3 hours/day preferred
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Location Requirements: Remote
Job Description: Organization is seeking a thoughtful, experienced, results-oriented, and congenial executive assistant with well-honed communication competencies (verbal and written), organizational skills, excellent judgment, and forward thinking. The work is detail oriented and and the Executive Assistant will need to be adaptable, timely, measured in manner, sensitive both to the priorities and circumstances of the moment, and an adept problem-solver. The Executive Assistant will also need to be an exceptionally clear written communicator. There will be substantial calendaring, proactivity, and project management skills required on behalf of the President & CEO.
- Management and Organization of President & CEO’s Calendar, Communications, Documents, and Reports
- Schedules and organizes meetings involving multiple participants.
- Maintains the President & CEO’s calendar, interacts with the Board of Directors, as well as partners, civic and business leaders, and with staff.
- Answers, reviews, organizes, and occasionally drafts responses to email, and other forms of communications on behalf of President & CEO as appropriate.
- Prepares expense reports for President & CEO.
- Drafts Executive Committee from meeting notes for organizational official records.
- Excellent knowledge of office administration procedures and the operation of standard office equipment, systems, and programs.
- The ability to exercise good judgment and demonstrate poise in a variety of complex situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- A high level of communicative and interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- A self-starter, who can be self-directed, manages well through ambiguity, yet consults appropriately.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, and to establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and interruptions with ease.
- A strong and proven work ethic and outstanding organizational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.