E.H. (Fairfax Station, VA)
- Administrative and Office Operations professional with experience in program coordination, office management, customer service, budgeting and bookkeeping, and vendor management. Seeking office management or project coordination role following a 19-year career in aviation and corporate environments.
- Recently serving as Independent Contractor providing organization, bookkeeping, and project assistance services on part-time basis.
- In corporate aviation, provided program and office management, finance, inflight program management, record administration and reporting, and corporate aircraft scheduling. As a Safety Officer, managed the Safety Management System and successfully led the Aviation Department to achieve a Stage II industry certification.
- Prior executive assistant experience includes supporting the Chairman and CEO of an international cruise line and the President & CEO of a local non-profit organization as well as serving as Aviation Scheduler/Executive Assistant for a flight department.
- Active community leadership and volunteer experience, including Fairfax County Community Emergency Response Team, Golden Retriever Rescue, Cub Scouts fundraising coordinator, swim team volunteer coordinator, and school room parent.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including intermediate Excel), Google Suite, Adobe Acrobat XI Pro, and flight scheduling software. Experience with travel and expense programs, accounting software (QuickBooks, Quicken, ACCPAC, Sage), and Workboard OKR/KPI/project management software.
- B.S., Public Administration, George Mason University.