Small Government Contractor seeks part-time, virtual, tech-savvy Executive Administrator for 20 hours/week.
Hours/Schedule: 20 hours/week, flexible
Job Type: Contract to Hire, this is a permanent part-time opportunity.
Location Requirements: Remote (client is in Alabama) but candidate must reside in MA, DC, MD, or VA
Job Description: Provide administrative and operational functions to support the President of a small government contractor. Responsibilities will include managing the calendar, scheduling appointments to support President and others, managing email, reviewing documents, and additional administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of administrative experience required
- Prior experience supporting C-suite executives
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office
- Familiar with Microsoft Teams, Slack, Wrike, Zoho, or similar cloud software
- US Government/Government Contracting experience a plus
- Proven discretion when handling confidential information
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Superb written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-starter who likes to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and anticipate needs of President
- “Jack of all trades” who enjoys wearing many hats and pitching in where needed
- Must be a US Citizen (or Green Card holder) and clearable
FlexProfessionals respects and seeks to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences of its candidate network. FlexProfessionals does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. The candidates whose resumes are shared with our business clients are selected on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.