To see additional resumes or request a custom search based on criteria you provide Contact Us
• Dedicated professional with demonstrated strengths in organization, collaboration, critical thinking, and problem solving. Looking to advance career and take on new challenges.
• Most recent experience of 3 years in the real estate and title industry serving as a processor, settlement agent and post closer. Settled over 100 real estate transactions.
• Served 3 years as teaching assistant at local pre-school. Substitute teacher at local elementary schools.
• Organized and managed monthly children’s program at local shelter and continue to serve the community.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Simplifile, Title Express and CPAN.
• Licensed attorney in the State of Tennessee and Notary Public for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
• J.D., University of Memphis and B.B.A. in International Business, University of Memphis.